Last night I dreamed I was the Prophet Muhammad



During sleep I had a dream I was Muhammad. The feeling was exquisite, like I was made of golden light. My body was perfect, the city was perfect, all relations were perfect. I believed it so much. The sensation and awareness was out of this world. I could hardly believe this person was me until someone said "Ed" to remind me to thank Ed, one of the first people to acknowledge me as Muhammad, and all the others who had supported me. All was golden, all was holy - and yet at the same time all was false, and suddenly the whole intricate fantasy came crashing down and left me forlorn and abandoned, a broken man.
This fantasy feels so good that anyone might fall for it, so why does it happen to me? Why do I choose a fantasy over real life? Why do I fall into a fantasy where I am a great prophet? Why can't I live a normal life, with rational dreams and desires?
One really important thing, normally or historically, if I have a dream that vivid where I genuinely believe I am the prophet, it will stay with me from when I wake up. I will wake up with great energy, and after not too long I will be believing the fantasy in my daily life too, at great cost eventually to myself, family and friends. This time the fantasy crashed before I even woke up. So maybe, just maybe, the fantasy is crashed for good, and I will never have it again, either waking or sleeping. That is my true great hope and my true heart's desire. Heshi. 

Comments

  1. A break through indeed! Well done for letting go of that attachment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you so much Simone :)

      Delete
    2. I don't have dreams as such but I have had 6 phantom pregnancies since 2013 even felt myself miscarriage....I get it into my head I'm having immaculate conception with Jesus and the baby is going to change the world lol.....crazy but very distressing... same as you can't have normal life fantasies like nice dream home, holidays,car,career ....

      Delete
    3. Thank you for sharing that, it sounds really tough.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Experience of Psychosis

How Psychosis Takes Over Your Mind